This policy sets out how and when JPS Marketing Ltd and JPS Marketing AUST PTY Ltd (the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information.
We may modify or amend this policy at any time and for any reason. By using this site you consent to our handling of your personal information in accordance with this policy (as amended from time to time).
We may collect personal information about you:
- When you provide information to us directly, for example, by signing up or contacting us online, or entering a competition or promotion.
- Through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
- To improve the products and services we offer through this site.
- To respond to your queries.
- To add to our company database so we may inform you of specials, promotions, offers and news via email or post.
- Any other reasons which we may notify at the time the information is collected.
We may share your personal information:
- With our service providers (e.g. in order to store the information).
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected.
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure.
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties. We may provide overall statistics about users, site use, demand for relevant products, services, facilities and information, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties; however, these statistics will not include any information which personally identifies you.
Accessing and amending your details
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request:
- That we correct this information if it is inaccurate; and
- That your details be removed from our database.
You can make changes to your personal information by contacting us using the “Contact Us” page on this site, or by calling us on +64 9 479 6121 in New Zealand or +61 2 8415 9870 in Australia.
We only email you if you want us to. We do not send unsolicited emails. When you register your email address with us, we will only use it to respond to your enquiry, and may send you email announcements about news, offers and promotions from us.
Every email message we send includes an email address to which you can respond. If at any time you decide you do not want to receive our emails, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Security Policy – Payments
Your payment information is protected in transit by using a network protocol called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is the industry standard technology for secure online transactions. The protection of your information is important to us so we do not accept payment via email. We protect against unauthorized disclosures by limiting access only to our employees who need the information to do their jobs.